NEW UPDATE – Exterro FTK Suite 7.6
Exterro – the industry’s first provider of Legal GRC software, unified e-discovery, digital forensics, and data privacy to drive successful, defensible outcomes for in-house legal, IT teams, privacy and law enforcement worldwide.
Exterro bought AccessData to expand product offerings into digital forensics technology, which is now used by government agencies and local law enforcement to perform highly complex criminal investigations targeting individuals and crime syndicates tied to child exploitation, human tracking, kidnapping, murder, drug dealing, etc. In Addition, with Exterro’s FTK® product solutions companies are able to leverage remote or offsite collection and analysis to run investigations against insider threat, external breaches, data exfiltration, and more, keeping the companies and their customers’ data secure.
From preservation to production, Exterro’s software platform enables you to manage and optimize all your e-discovery activities in one place.
- Legal Hold: The gold standard for automating your legal hold process
- In-Place Preservation: Protects and secures ESI from accidental deletion prior to collection
- Data Management: Comprehensive E-Discovery Collection, Analysis, Review, and Production
- ECA, Collection, and Processing: Save significant time and money with the industry’s only solution that both identifies responsive data prior to collection and combines processing and collection into a single process.
- Review: Exterro Review isn’t just the fastest, smartest, most secure document review software in the industry
- Production: Integrated production engine completes the E-Discovery Process
Streamline your GDPR, CCPA and other privacy compliance processes. Quickly and easily identify, map, manage and protect your organization’s data.
- Data Inventory: The most effective and defensible way to accurately develop and maintain a comprehensive data inventory
- Data Subject Access Request: Easily manage and orchestrate the entire data subject access request process
- Data Retention: Efficiently leverage data and records retention rules that address legal and business requirements while reducing risks and costs.
- Vendor Risk Profiling: The world’s only third-party diligence solution that aligns legal, contractual, and privacy compliance requirements, complete with data visualizations and ongoing risk monitoring.
- Consent: Post-cookie consent and preference management for modern privacy experiences
- Data Discovery: Find Sensitive Data, Know Who Has Access, and Enforce Data Policies
- FTK: It is an award-winning, court-cited digital investigations solution built for speed, stability and ease of use. It quickly locates evidence and forensically collects and analyzes any digital device or system producing, transmitting or storing data by using a single application from multiple devices.
- FTK Lab: It is an award-winning, court-cited digital investigations solution built for speed, stability and ease of use. It quickly locates evidence and forensically collects and analyzes any digital device or system producing, transmitting or storing data by using a single application from multiple devices.
- FTK IMAGER: FTK® Imager is a data preview and imaging tool that lets you quickly assess electronic evidence to determine if further analysis with a forensic tool such as Forensic Toolkit (FTK®) is warranted. Create forensic images of local hard drives, CDs and DVDs, thumb drives or other USB devices, entire folders, or individual files from various places within the media
- FTK Enterprise: Quickly identify and understand the activity putting your organization at risk and develop a plan for eliminating it before it becomes an issue. From multiple office locations, to massive employee pools and remote workers, FTK® Enterprise provides deep visibility into live data directly at the endpoint, helping you conduct faster, more targeted enterprise-wide post-breach, HR and compliance investigations in a single, robust solution.
- FTK Connect: It enables corporations and law enforcement agencies to easily automate and accelerate key processes and tasks within forensic DFIR investigations. With its dramatically simplified drag and drop interface, users can create powerful time and money saving automations.
A Holistic Approach to Managing your Legal Governance, Risk and Compliance Challenges
- File Analysis Software: Use data discovery and learn what data you have, how old it is, whether it is redundant or obsolete, and what kinds of personal and sensitive information it contains.
- Data Source Discovery Software: Easily maintain an accurate and current data source catalogue without relying on IT
- Incident and Breach Management: Confidently create a consistent, documented incident or breach response process
- Employee Change Monitor: Reduce your risk caused by employee status changes
- FOIA & Public Records Response Software: Easily manage the entire FOIA/PRR process
- Smart Breach Review: The fastest and most accurate way to find personal information and data subjects in compromised data.